Thursday 9 August 2012

Our view


I never tire of the view from my flat in Montpelier, Bristol. Yes I hate living in a flat. Thats decided. The dragging of numerous bikes up and down the stairs, listening to my neighbours sex habits, putting up with the freeholders greed and ability for leaks to cause absolute havoc have taken a toll on my sanity. But this view is a leveller.

Taken in-between the Hinterlands workshop and our talks this year when the summer was just starting to show it's face. Brenda Kenneally and Rebecca Harley were over my shoulder and I'm sure they will remember the striking light on this evening. Peace out.x


2 comments:

Rebecca Harley said...

I love it when things take their tool.....

mail@mikelusmore.com www.mikelusmore.com said...

i always knew you were the only person who read this..