Tuesday 3 June 2008

prego prego...


I can't actually upload this now as naples is defunct of starbucks and all things wi-fi ish and the beauty of plugs - well especially naples airport. It does infact remind me of Bristol airport a little bit back in the days when I was small and my papa would take me there to have sausage chips and beans and the only place it flew to was birmingham...

i couldn't quite tell what the woman at the counter meant when she gavce the disaproving look and ushered prego prego towards me as I only stumped up 2 euros 40 for my 2 .60 drink... was it the lack of money or had she realised (like i had) that the only plug in the entire departures terminal was plugged ionto by their freezer which I had since unplugged for my laptop...hmm

well i think I may have worked out why napoli has a garbage problem...camorra -0 i don' think so. its their ad campaign. you see while the uk has employed their reuse recycle thing it seems napoli are going for a more direct approac "be different - waste" . not sure if thats the best way to go about it - i mean it certainly is a different viewpoint

No comments: