Monday 6 July 2009

photo forum..


june has merged with july in my head despite it being fairly quiet on the paid work front. that hasn't stopped the pile (s) of paperwork accumulating around my computer or my mind from running rampant about things to do..

so i have mainly been busying organising and getting ready/shooting a project in bristol - bless the m4. i'm also showing some of my work to photo forum (see here) this week which is nice but a little nerve racking...

howies printshop - cardigan, west wales

i haven't really decided what to show yet - although i have zero time off in the next few days so i am getting it all sorted now. when i'm done hopefully the picture above which i shot last year at howies - my favourite clothing company - will make it into the finished pile - the edit for that has been a little ongoing...

well until next-time, enjoy the rain..

No comments: