Sunday 31 October 2010

The end of digmore

It would have been great to have been out on saturday night taking snapshots of peoples halloween costumes. Towards the early hours I saw one guy and I couldn't tell whether he was in fancy dress or had just left a&e. Maybe next year if the polaroid fairy comes to town and forgets her cargo I will make my wish come true.

Instead I joined some friends to say goodbye to digmore. I posted some photographs on this blog a few months back from digmore..(
see here). I guess people would just think it's a place to ride your bmx - but I never went their to really photograph that. I wanted to capture the people and the spirit there - because to them - that was digmore..

I never wanted to stop taking photos at this place but i'll have to now as the story has moved on. So i'll be culminating my work in a short photofilm here on this blog soon. For now though some shots from the last evening where everyone enjoyed the warmth of a good fire...







No comments: