Saturday 31 October 2009

exhibit this..


Sitting back on my laurels for the first time in a while watching a bit of tv.. I've been super busy as of late but with my pictures finally hung on a wall in Bristol I can relax..for a moment.

I started the week seeing my photographs on a wall in north London for the Times and Canon where it emerged that the Times passed up having me work for them for the second year in a row. Matt Lloyd from north news was named for the job at the Times - see his entry and a group photo on the piss here.. Alternatively you can see my entry here on this blog and I will put my final photographs and an audio slideshow from the Weston beach race up here in the next day or so...

Just a reminder if you are in Bristol this week come down to the Centrespace gallery off of Corn Street and take a look at some of my photographs. My work focuses on Bristol's Gloucester road and the things that people don't see everyday. It has been really interesting and difficult to photograph but looks great on the wall. There are some other exhibits on the walls in centrespace all to do with Bristol and some great portraits by the lovely boo.. anyway don't be shy - it's free - see you there..

No comments: